TestoGen Review: Will It Boost Your Testosterone Levels?
TestoGen Testosterone Booster Review
The recent years have seen an explosive rise in the demand for testosterone boosters by bodybuilders and those seeking to get back their sexual life.
The result has been the influx of countless testosterone boosters in the market today all with cutting-edge marketing strategies that leave users confused about which is the best.
The bottom line is that although not a magic pill, it does work. Here is all you need to know before you decide.
Company Behind Testogen
The credibility of a product first starts with who manufactures it. Testogen is a product from a Cyprus-based company with the name Wolfson Berg Limited.
A couple of background checks reveal that it is quite reputable in the health and fitness field. It has a team of nutrition experts, health consultants and fitness professionals who work on the various products and services offered. It is also an FDA approved facility.
How it Works
The target is to stimulate the brain to result in the production of more testosterone from the testicles through the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. The testosterone levels will result in the many benefits of bodybuilding and sexual health.
Bodybuilding benefits include:
Quicker muscle recovery hence speeding recovery time
More lean muscle mass and hence muscle growth
More energy for working out and normal tasks
Better focus and decreased tiredness or irritability
Better fat loss as the carbs and fats are burned at a faster rate to produce energy
Fertility benefits include the following;
Better sperm count and motility which will result in curing of infertility
Better libido as sexual appetite is increased and performance too is boosted
With the energy accompanied, it brings back the youth in your sexual life
Now to understand how the above features are made possible, it is important to look at the ingredients of the Testogen formula.
- D-Aspartic Acid- this is the most abundant and most potent ingredient that increases testosterone levels to result in better muscle building and improved libido
- Magnesium- helps maintain healthy levels of testosterone by lowering the amount of SHBG that binds testosterone hence making the testosterone more available
- Zinc- boosts testosterone levels
- Nettle leaf extract- contains Lignans that act in a similar fashion to magnesium by binding to SHBG and hence make testosterone more available
- Fenugreek- once high levels of testosterone are attained, this ingredient helps maintain them at that level
- Red Ginseng– proven to boost testosterone levels
- Vitamin B6- known to increase testosterone and is especially useful in those with deficiencies
- Vitamin D3- stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and hence maintains the levels high
- Vitamin K1- helps in the absorption of Vitamin D3 by the body and consequential effect on the sex hormone
- Boron- potent booster of testosterone
- Bioperine- help the body in absorbing the other ingredients
Safe ingredients at safe dosages
The high level of DAA makes it one of the best boosters to go for
It’s comparably cheaper and more budget-friendly
Comes with a 60-day money return policy….., READ MORE
Has proven results
The formula is more on the side of bodybuilders and may not be as effective as other options for vitality in older men
The earlier formula contained higher zinc levels which may be a concern but the 2018 formula has lower levels that are safe
Adverse and Side Effects
Being formulated by natural ingredients, this supplement is safe for use. The only side effects documented are headaches and nausea that were caused by the higher zinc levels in the earlier formulas but it has thus been decreased.
If the symptoms occur discontinue taking the supplement and seek medical advice.
Verdict of The Testogen Review
Looking at the ingredients and what Testogen is able to do, it delivers value for money. You can reliably use it and get results in 3 to 4 weeks.
Now that you have all you need to know about Testogen, you can go ahead and make the decision of whether to buy or not.